09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2018

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello and Welcome!  I am Kim Lippincott and am excited to tell you about this blog. I have been and Artist Crafter for 25 years and started out by creating scrapbooks for my children. From there, I moved on to card making in all it's various forms. I began swapping immediately and still do.

I have previous experience as a Store Owner for the Vintage Rose Emporium, Design Team Leader for Creating With Details, and Designed for: Etchall, Archana Joshi's Creative Card Challenge Blog, Angela Holt Designs, Creating With Details, and ScraPerfect.com.Etchall

I have served as a Guest Designer for Shabby is Chic Boutique, and for ScraPerfect.  I am currently on the ScraPerfect team.  I have returned to art journaling and planning and love them both dearly.

My Crafty aspiration is simple, to give back. I would love to be on a team with an outreach program or pay it forward program.  I will gladly blog and vlog for any team that does this.  I currently go live on a friend's channel weekly.  I am aware of how precious resources are and as such; love to upcycle anything and everything...especially craft supplies!  I continue to support many friends and always will.  A sense of community is essential for me.  I appreciate you all taking the time to read  this and would appreciate it if you would follow my blog.

Crafty Hugs,

Kim Lippincott

No comments:

Post a Comment