09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Creating Artist Trading Coins with ScraPerfect is Easy and Fun!

 Fun with ScraPerfect!


Hello crafters, Kim Lippincott here with a super fun and inexpensive project...
Artist Trading Coins!  I love making these, because I only used paper from
 my scrap bin. I hope you will try some too and share them with your friends. 
 They are traded just like atc's are, so you can swap them quickly in groups
 with a minimal amount of postage.  
Here are some of my Artist Trading Coins:


Image may contain: food

1. Use your circle punch from your stash and punch out lots and lots of circles.
Then use the Best Glue Ever to adhere them to another circle for sturdiness.
Give your circles a quick tap before gluing with the
 https://scraperfect.com/product/perfect-crafting-pouch/

2. Now comes the fun part...start embellishing your coins!
 I used https://scraperfect.com/product/embellie-gellie/
since it can grab anything you can think of quickly and is a multi purpose tool.
 Use the bottom of the stick to tap your embellishments to hold them.

No automatic alt text available.

3. Some examples of items you can use to decorate your ATC's with are:
resins,stickers lace, ribbon, doilies, buttons, string, burlap, stones, stamps,
 micro beads, shavings, etc.
 This is the most challenging part of the process for me since I had too
 many choices!

No automatic alt text available.

4. Helpful Hints:  I should mention that Artist Trading Coins are meant to be
 flat for easy mailing, but I made lots of mine chunky!  I would also recommend 
using washable markers and not sharpies since they leave marks everywhere.  https://scraperfect.com/product/best-cleaner-ever/ is what to use after 
you finishthis project...it takes away the mess and your hands are ready
 to create again in a jiffy!

5. Thank you so much for looking at my Artist Trading Coins!
Don't forget to use the entire
family of products from ScraPerfect!

Until Next Time,

Kim Lippincott

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment