Kim has a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work and Criminal Justice and for her crafting is her favorite way to combat stress while still being productive. She is a typical artist/crafter and always has at least 5 projects on her desk at the same time. Kim hopes to combine her love for people and supporting other artists and crafters by continuing to maintain an online presence as well as personal friendships with much of the crafting community.
- Owner and Designer for my store The Vintage Rose Emporium since July of 2016.
- Guest Designer for Shabby is Chic Boutique for June and August of 2016.
- Founder and Administrator for Facebook crafting group Girls, Giggles, Glitter, and Glue that has 450 members.
- Administrator in the Facebook crafting group Shabbylishious that has 3800 members
- Ambassador for Etchall Etching Creme in 2014.
- Designer for the Creative Colors Blog in 2014.
- Design Team Coordinator and Designer for Creating With Details in 2014.
- Administrator for the Facebook group Close Friends for 2 years in 2013 and 2014.