Fun with ScraPerfect!
Hello crafters, Kim Lippincott here with a super fun and inexpensive project...Artist Trading Coins! I love making these, because I only used paper from my scrap bin. I hope you will try some too and share them with your friends. They are traded just like atc's are, so you can swap them quickly in groups with a minimal amount of postage. Here are some of my Artist Trading Coins:
1. Use your circle punch from your stash and punch out lots and lots of circles. Then use the Best Glue Ever to adhere them to another circle for sturdiness. Give your circles a quick tap before gluing with the https://scraperfect.com/product/perfect-crafting-pouch/
2. Now comes the fun part...start embellishing your coins! I used https://scraperfect.com/product/embellie-gellie/ since it can grab anything you can think of quickly and is a multi purpose tool. Use the bottom of the stick to tap your embellishments to hold them.
3. Some examples of items you can use to decorate your ATC's with are: resins, stickers, lace, ribbon, doilies, buttons, string, burlap, stones, stamps, micro beads, shavings, etc. This is the most challenging part of the process for me since I had too many choices!
4. Helpful Hints: I should mention that Artist Trading Coins are meant to be flat for easy mailing, but I made lots of mine chunky! I would also recommend using washable markers and not sharpies since they leave marks everywhere. https://scraperfect.com/product/best-cleaner-ever/ is what to use after you finish this project...it takes away the mess and your hands are ready to create again in a jiffy!
5. Thank you so much for looking at my Artist Trading Coins! Don't forget to use the entire family of products from ScraPerfect!
Until Next Time,