09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Best Cleaner Ever Saves The Day!

Hello everyone, I am. here today to share with you some exciting news from ScraPerfect about the Best Cleaner Ever,  It's new and improved and now works even faster and has a lovely new orange scent.  I have been anxiously awaiting this and was holding on to a holographic rose framed photograph that had become a mess over the years, so I could test it out first hand,  Here is what my photo looked like before:


I started by spraying a few spritzes of the new and improved Best Cleaner Ever over the entire front of my photo.  I then grabbed my Perfect Cleaning Cloth and rubbed the stained patches with some pressure.  It was so great that I didn't have to wait a bit and could start cleaning right away.



A quick pass through with a paper towel to wipe off the excess was next.  I was truly amazed to see how well this worked!  I am excited to try it on all types of surfaces now.  It's non toxic too so you don't have to worry about your kids or pets coming into contact with it.  Here is how my photograph turned out, the results speak for itself:


What a difference!  I am ready to hang it up in my craft room and enjoy this every day!
I would highly recommend getting a bottle or two of the new and improved Best Cleaner Ever, keep one in your craft space and give one to your husband for his tool box like I did.  Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to follow ScraPerfect on social media and subscribe to the blog for daily inspiration,  To see more of my work, subscribe to my blog, Vintage Rose Creations by Kim.

Until Next Time,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment