09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Simply Create Too Anything Goes Challenge

Hello everyone!  I am here today with a project share for a card challenge blog that I design for.  You can subscribe to the blog so you can play along at Simply Create Too.  This month the theme was anything goes, so I had the freedom to design whatever I wanted.  Here is the card I created:


I have always loved roses and hadn't used the Vintage Rose paper pad by Stamperia in a while, so I decided to use this gorgeous collection.  I used a pink card stock for my card and then added layers from the paper,  I swiped all of the papers with the tattered Rose Distress Oxide pad by Tim Holtz and then heat set it.  A pink clay handmade rose was added as the focal point in the center of my card, which I colored a pale pink with a mica eyeshadow.  It is flanked by white irridescent sequins.  Two beaded bridal appliques were secured to the corners of my card with Fabri Tac.  I fussy cut two tags from the Vintage Rose paper pad and then punched holes in them with my Crop-A-Dile.  I tied a loose bow with some pink chiffon fabric and added it to my card.  Then, I added a charm and both tags to a silver garment pin and pinned it through my bow.  Next to that I added a silver metal rose button.  White fringe trim was added to both tags, and crystal stickles by Dove craft from White Rose Crafts were added to all of the roses on my card for a great sparkle.

I love the way it came out and could see it as a Mother's Day card or a card for a friend that loves roses as much as I do.  I hope you like what I created and will follow along or play along in this months challenge for Simply Create Too.  I will be back again in June for the next challenge.

See You Then,

Kim Lippincott

No comments:

Post a Comment