09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Try Stampin On Tuesday Card Challenge 410

Hello everyone!  I am continuing my term as a Guest Designer for the Try Stampin On Tuesday Blog with a new card challenge.  I really enjoy challenges and hope you do too!  This is what the sketch looked like for this challenge, it also included the option to use pastels.



I got out some pastel papers and created this card based on the design above:



I started by swiping the edges of my card with the Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink and heat set it.  Then I used my circle punch to cut a circle out of a paisley printed card stock.  I used the same distress oxide ink pad to stamp a fleur de lis in the center of the circle. I assembled my layers and used a coordinating solid colored blue and pink card stock.  Next I added the blue and white damask printed paper.  For embellishment, I added white and pink sequin trim and a gorgeous pearl and rhinestone trim.  I also added a few pieces of tiny pink bling.  To finish off my card, I added a fabric bow and a blue rosette to the side of my card. What I love about this card is that it is versatile enough to be used for any occasion.

If you would like to play along with this challenge, please subscribe to the blog, Try Stampin On Tuesday.  If you would like to see more of my creations, please also subscribe to my blog.  I will be back with two more challenges in June, so please check back!  Thanks for stopping by today, I'd love for you to leave a comment.

Crafty Blessings,

Kim Lippincott

No comments:

Post a Comment