09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

ScraPerfect Makes Clean And Simple Cards Quick and Easy!

Hi there!  I am here today to share two quick and easy, clean and simple cards that I made with the help of the products from ScraPerfect.  I have seen many out there posting quick and easy cards and thought I would challenge myself to make some too.  Clean and simple cards are also a challenge for me since I love embellishments!  I am stunned that the only supplies I needed was 3 sheets of 12 by 12 paper, some sequins and buttons, white ribbon,  the Best Glue Ever and Embellie Gellie.
I even had some of the paper left over!  Here are the cards I created:


I began by cutting a sheet of yellow 12 by 12 paper into 2 card bases.  I then choose some paper by Illustrated Faith and cut out the pieces that I wanted to add to my card.  I used the
Best Glue Ever with the large No Clog Writing Cap on top to apply tiny dots to the paper pieces and then secure to my cards.  This step was made easier since all of my paper stuck to the card stock very well since the Best Glue Ever has the best stick factor out there!


To quickly add some embellishments to my cards, I grabbed some small buttons and sequins and my
Embellie Gellie and was able to place them perfectly on my cards.  I love this product sine I don't have to worry about dropping tiny pieces or accidentally getting them stuck in the glue.  Look at how easy it is to use:




As a finishing touch, I made 2 bows out of white organza ribbon and added them to my cards with a large glue dot of the Best Glue Ever.  I added a button to the bow centers and since they were a bit heavier on the bow, I waited until my glue dot cured and was clear before attaching the bows to the cards.  I think they give my cards the perfect touch.  I think my clean and simple cards came out pretty cute and were definitely quick and easy thanks to ScraPerfect!  Here is a closer look at both of my cards, I hope you like them:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to follow ScraPerfect on social media and follow the blog to find creative inspiration and information about the entire product line.  

Crafty Blessings,

Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment