09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Try Stampin On Tuesday Card Challenge 414

Hello!  I hope you are all enjoying your Summer!  Today I am sharing a card that I created for the challenge blog, Try Stampin On Tuesday.  I am really enjoying these challenges and hope you are too, they are helping me try different styles and use some supplies buried in my stash.  This card was based on the sketch below and had the optional theme is Summer fun.


I got out some ribbon that I had been saving and some bright colored card stock and embellishments and created this card, which is my take on Summer fun:


I really had fun using some things that I wouldn't normally create with for this card.  I started by swiping my card with a bright pink ink and then cut my piece of printed ribbon.  The pattern of the ribbon reminds me of summer fun in the sun.  I secured my ribbon to the card and then added a bright pink striped card stock to the left of it.  I cut a piece of a very bright lime green card stock.  Then I stamped my sentiment on a small piece of white card stock and added foam dots to the back for dimension.  To make the center of my card stand out, I added a row of lime green and pink sequin trim on both sides of my sentiment.   I fussy cut three of the leaves from the ribbon and added them around the sentiment.  A white and bright pink tiny paper flower were also added.  I used a clear stickle on the fussy cut leaves as well.  I like how bright and cheery this card is, which also reminds me of summer time.

I hope you like my card and will play along in this week's challenge!  To see more of my work, please subscribe to this blog. I would love for you to leave me a comment.  I will be back next month with more TSOT challenges, so please check back!

See You Soon,

Kim Lippincott



No comments:

Post a Comment