09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Key To My Heart-Altered Valentine Canvas

As Valentine's Day is approaching and is one of my favorite holidays, I am excited to share my altered canvas with you that I made for Creating With Details, I call it "Key To My Heart".  It was inspired by one that the talented Mai Larsen designed at Christmastime, where she turned the canvas around making the back the front.  This is my take on her concept, I hope you like it!

This is the front of the project:


This is back of the project:



You can hang this canvas on either side or even like you would an ornament so that both sides will show.

The items I used to make this piece from the Creating With Details Store are:

white-pearl-chiffon-rose-flower-trim
ivory-venise-applique
assorted-flat-back-rhinestone
surebonder-mini-glue-gun
silver-and-red-rhinestone-and-pearl-bling-embellishment-set-4
red-wheat-acrylic-spray
scor-tape-1-4-roll

All other supplies are from my personal stash.  Thank you so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment and have a wonderful day!  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment