09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2019

A New Year with ScraPerfect!

Hi everyone, Kim. here  today to wish you all a Happy New Year and share my latest project for ScraPerfect.  I created a simple card for New Year's that I am excited to share with you, please take a look at the completed project:



 I began with a blank card base, and added some tea dyed vintage paper with the
Best Glue Ever with a No Clog Writing Cap attached for precision  Remember, a little goes a long way and the bond is amazing! I swiped that and the edges with some Tim Holz distress inks from my stash and then fussy cut the images I selected.  I embellished the images with stickles and added some bling that I placed with  Embellie Gellie and secured with the Best Glue Ever. Continuing with my layering, I added a vintage doily lightly swiped with lavender ink, a number one, a ribbon bow, and some ephemera and a Tim Holz chipboard quote from my stash.






As always, when finishing a project, I give my hands a few squirts of the Best Cleaner Ever and use a paper towel to get the ink and adhesives off.  I love it since it is non toxic.  This project was fun and quick to make and I'm sure would make the recipient happy to open. Here is a closer look at some of the details I added to my card:



Time saved and ease of creativity were possible because of the products from ScraPerfect.  Thank you so much for stopping by, please take a moment to subscribe to this blog and follow us on social media.  I wish you all a safe and blessed New Year!

Until Next Time,

Kim Lippincott

No comments:

Post a Comment