09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Junk Journal Kits For Sale!


Hi there!  Today I am sharing some great junk journal kits that I have for sale.  They are chock full of fabulous goodies to make a junk journal.  All you need is a cover and some adhesive and you are ready to create!  Here are some photos of the kit I am offering for $20 plus shipping:


This is the complete kit, now let's take a closer look at what is in the kit.  Here are the papers:


You will get hand dyed paper sheets, music paper, book paper, map pieces, receipts, tags, and bags, tabs, playing cards, and dyed coffee filters, tickets.  Here are the fibers:


These will be great for Boho beads or to wrap around paper pieces for embellishments.  Included is a ivory thread and a vintage thread for you to bind your journal with.  Now check out all of these extras:


The extras include a yard of vintage black velvet ribbon, a yard of white lace, wooden buttons, safety pins, charms, beads, paper clips,brads,  a tassel and yoyo, and some ephemera.

I do ship internationally and I do combine shipping.  I accept payment via Paypal.  If you would like to order a kit (there are 5 available), you can comment here.  You may also order through my Facebook store page, which is, Vintage Rose Creations.  That is also where you can see my full inventory. Thanks for stopping by today, please subscribe so you don't miss anything and come back soon!

Crafty Blessings,

Kim









No comments:

Post a Comment