09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2014

Creating With Details Design Team Project- Altered Configuration Box

Hi bloggers and crafty friends!  Today I want to share with you my first design team project for Creating With Details.  I altered a Tim Holz configuration box that I will be using to hold many of my small embellishments.
I had such a good time playing with all of the CWD goodies, I LOVE this store! 

Creating With Details Store
Here is a photo of my project:

Here is the side view:  as you can see, I attached the feet to the bottom so it will stand up off my messy desk.


This is how it looks when opened up:


I decorated some of the small boxes inside and used others to hold my pearls and some buttons.  These smaller boxes can also be taken out, here is what the bottom looks like when they are removed:


Here is the top inside lid:


I also made this tag that can be attached to the top of the box if given as a gift:


I used lots of delicious goodies from the Creating with Details Store, including:




The rest of the items seen are from my personal stash.  I hope you like what I did with this Tim Holz configuration box, please leave me a comment and thanks for stopping by!

Your Creating With Details Designer,
Kim Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment