09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Creative Colors Challenge #25

Hi bloggers and crafty friends!  I am sharing with you today another creation that I designed for the Creative Colors Challenge.  For this challenge, this was our inspiration photo:


We had to use holiday green, holiday red, golden, and use embossing.  If you want to play along with this challenge, you can find it at: http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/   Please join us!

The sponsor for this challenge is: http://robynsfetish.com/shop/  I love her digis!

Here is what I came up with:



Here is a close up of what I did with the digi of the presents:


I started by layering green and gold polka dot paper, then gold shiny paper, and then the printed gift paper.
I stamped the words Merry Christmas and embossed with red glitter embossing powder.  I used foam tape to give it dimension when I secured it to the gold paper.  I then used vintage red ribbon under that.  I added the red bow with gold beads, white marabou feather trim, and a big red flower to the top of the card.  On the bottom, I colored the digis with markers using colors to match the printed paper.  I added pearl trim, pink bling,brown  ribbon, a red wheat spray and tiny red flowers as embellishments. 
Most of the items I used were from my personal stash, but the following are from:
Small Red Flowers- Secret Garden
Big Red Flower- La liberi
Printed Paper- Kringle and Co.  Gift Wrapping Room by American Crafts
Red Wheat Spray and Marabou Feathers- Creating With Details

 I had a great time making this one and hope you like it!  Please leave me a comment and play along in this challenge.  



1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim, Your card is so festive. That flower is beautiful. Great job. TFS.. Tereese S.

    ReplyDelete