09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Shabby Vintage Card for Creating With Details

I am so excited to share this card with all of you as it marks the start of the Christmas season.  I just love so many of the products in the Creating With Details store and had such a great time pulling all of these items together to design a vintage inspired shabby Christmas Card.  I love all things vintage and the image from this Pion paper just spoke to me.  Here is my card:


Here is a close up of the embellishments on the bottom corner of the card:



I layered the shiny gold card stock, then the navy blue, the paper doily (cut in half), and then the image from the Pion paper (I distressed the edges with navy ink).  I then hot glued the lavender venise lace around all four edges of the card.  I then added the medallion trim on the 2 side edges of the card and glued a strand of white flatback pearls on top of that.  Next, I adhered the snowflake bling and flowers to the top left corner of the card.  I glued down the 2 leaf appliques to the bottom of the right hand corner of the card.  This was followed by adding the flowers and snowflake bling, and acrylic wheat sprays.  I hit the edges of the flowers with the navy ink as well.  My last step was to put some glossy accents on the flowers and around the image and then sprinkled the Twinkle Dust on for a more magical feel.

The snowflake bling, flowers, Melissa Frances paper doilies, and all papers were all from my stash, but the rest of the yummies are from the store:

Venise Lace Trim
Blue Acrylic Wheat Spray
Medallion Lace
Leaf Appliques- New and Available Soon!
Twinkle Dust- New and available Soon!

I hope this card puts you in the Christmas spirit!  Please leave me a comment and thanks for stopping by, see you all next Friday with my next project.

Your Creating With Details Designer,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment