09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

ScraPerfect and Glass Project - Elegant Candle Holders

Hello everyone!  I am happy to be with you today to share a tutorial for a project that is special to my heart.  The candle holders that I made are part of the centerpieces for my upcoming wedding.  It was important that they be durable so I choose The Best Glue Ever for this project and am very happy with the results!  I started out with a plain glass candle holder.


I added lots of loose pearls to the inside and put a flameless candle on top of the pearls as my base of the project.


Now I used The Best Glue Ever to adhere some braided trim to the bottom rim of the candle holders.  I used tiny dots of glue along the back of the trim, a little goes a long way!  I held onto the trim for a few minutes once I placed it on the glass for an extra strong hold.  I did end up with glue on my fingers this way and a bit on the glass where it didn't belong.  No problem, I got out my
Perfect Cleaning Cloth and used a small amount of The Best Cleaner Ever and clean up was a breeze!



Now it was time to embellish, I handmade ivory chiffon singed petal flowers with pearl centers and glued 1 large and 1 medium flower to the side of the glass candleholder.  After that I twisted together a few pearl stamens and glued them in between the 2 flowers for the final touch.


Aren't they pretty finished and with the candle on?  Now I have to make the rest!  Couldn't  have done this project without my ScraPerfect supplies.  I needed the glue to dry clear as the candle holders can be seen all the way around, The Best Glue Ever really delivered!



                               The ScraPerfect products that were used in this project are:
              The Best Glue Ever, the Perfect Cleaning Cloth, and The Best Cleaner Ever

Thank you for stopping by, please be sure to leave a comment and check out all of the wonderful products here at ScraPerfect.


Until Next Time Crafters,

Kim Norman







No comments:

Post a Comment