09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Shabby Chic Christmas Sleigh

Hello Crafters, Kim Lippincott here today to show you a shabby chic sleigh that I created.  If you love pink and white, this project is for you!  I got this kit from Shabby is Chic Boutique.  Check out how it turned out with the help of some amazing ScraPerfect products:


The sleigh was glittery gold, so I started by painting it light pink.  Then I used my Best Glue Ever to apply the laces and pink pearl trim.  After spraying the large doily shabby pink, I also glued it down with the Best Glue Ever.  I love what a great hold this glue has and how little you have to use!  I then filled my sleigh with loose cream pearls and added some resin roses...yummy!




I again used my glue to add pink grosgrain ribbon to cover a jar that is holding cream bottlebrush trees, helping them to stand tall in the sleigh.  I got out my trusty and easy to use Embellie Gellie to set the rhinestones and snowflake embellishment.  This is one of my products because one package will last any crafter a lifetime!  A white shabby bird was added next and then some ribbon roses, all adhered with the Best Glue Ever.  I also decorated a wreath that is backed by a bow to hang from the back of the sleigh.



I hope you all enjoyed my sleigh, I can't wait to display it under my pink and white Christmas tree!
Please leave a comment and be sure to check out the wonderful family of products from ScraPerfect.  To see more of my work, please visit my blog, Vintage Rose Creations By Kim.  Until next time, be inspired!

Kim 


1 comment: