09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Let It Snow Shaker Card for ScraPerfect

Hello everyone, Kim L. here today to share a festive winter card with you.  I decided to test out the Perfect Crafting Pouch when embossing and it was fabulous!  Normally, before embossing I would rub a dryer sheet over my card stock as preparation or try and get excess embossing powder off with a dry brush.  The Perfect Crafting Pouch was so much better!  Here is my process:


I swiped the Perfect Crafting Pouch over the acetate before embossing and the wiped off the excess powder.  Then I embossed the music notes onto the acetate.  I am using acetate rather than card stock because this will be a shaker card.  It gave a super crisp image too!


 .  
 At this point, I started constructing my card.  I adhered the background patterned paper to my card with the Best Glue Ever, the best glue for paper crafting by far because of the amazing hold!  I used double sided foam tape on my acetate to give dimension and then started embellishing.  For the tiny sequins that I added, I used Embellie Gellie, my favorite pick up tool. It lasts forever!


I added an applique, a snowflake bling, and pearly white snowflake sequins inside the shaker.


I continued to embellish and added silver tinsel and blue and white seam binding as a tassel on the top corner of my card.  I glued some white pom pom trim to the bottom of the card with the
 Best Glue Ever.  I also added a paper doily that I sprayed light blue and a sentiment to the card for more interest.  I love the way it turned out:



  Once the card was done, I used a small a amount of the Best Cleaner Ever on my hands for clean up.  Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to subscribe to the blog, leave a comment,  and check out all of the fabulous products from ScraPerfect.  To see more of my work, please stop by my blog 
Vintage Rose Creations by Kim.  I will be back with one more project before the holidays.

Until Then,

Kim Lippincott

No comments:

Post a Comment