The steps to using the foils are simple, after creating my basic page, here is what I did:
1. Using the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap, apply a LIGHT coat of the glue where you want the foil to be. Think of it as you are drawing with the glue bottle.
2. WAIT!!!! This is crucial, you must wait (I waited 10 minutes) before placing the foil down. If you put foils over glue that hasn't cured, it doesn't come out well and wastes supplies.
3. Place a piece of the foil (only the size you need) over the cured glue
4. Burnish (or rub) over top of the foils to make sure they stick, I used my bone folder for this.
5. Take off your foil pieces, and you have transferred them to your page!
Here are some more detailed views of my page:
I hope you like my art journal page and will give the Transfer Foils a chance, they were so much fun and easy to to create with! To find Best Glue Ever and all of the other amazing products go to ScraPerfect. Thanks for stopping by, please take a moment to comment, and visit us again soon.
Until Next Time,