09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Purple Masqerade

Hi there!  Kim here today to share another fun mask that I created with the awesome products from
ScraPerfect.  I had so much fun designing my last mask that I did another one to go in my craft room, so it is purple.  I hope you like what I did with this mask, here it is:



I started with a plain white plastic mask and painted it a pale lavender.  I added a layer of purple interference from Deco Art to give it the shimmer you see.  I then hit it with a Lindy's spray in a darker purple shade for some texture.  I glued a purple lace to the bottom of the mask on the back to hang down, followed by a string of purple gems all the way around the edge of the mask.  I used some flatback pearl trim and foil to accent the eyes of the mask as well. I added a couple of large rhinestone gems to the side of each eye and the middle of the dark purple rosette on the side as embellishment.  I used white and lavender ribbons to make a double bow and placed the dark purple rosette with the rhinestone in the center of it. White feathers were glued to the top of the bow in the back and a couple smaller feathers added to the bottom of the bow.  Dangling below the bow are pieces of eyelash trim, seam binding, ribbon, lace, more purple gems and 2 dark purple tassels. For added interest, I added some Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest to the tails of some of these.

This is going to hang proudly in my purple and Parisian themed  craft room.  Here are the products from ScraPerfect that I used in this project:


Thank for so much for stopping by today, please be sure to subscribe to this blog and leave a comment.


Crafty Blessings,
Kim 



No comments:

Post a Comment