09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Stunning Shabby Chic Mask

Hello everyone, Kim back again today to share another project I created with amazing products from
ScraPerfect. I decided to challenge myself to find as many different items to test with the Best Glue Ever, and this glue really was the star of this project!  I took a white, thin, plastic mask that I got on clearance at my local craft store and as many things I could find and started gluing.  This is what I ended up with:


I turned this simple mask into an ivory and white,  shabby chic treasure, I love the way it came out!  Normally, I would have had to use a few different types of glue to adhere all of these materials, but the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap proved their worth!  This duo is a must have for every crafter, especially since they will last forever.  The only thing I did with the BGE was to make glue dots (medium size) for heavier items and only used a fine line for the lighter items.  Either way, I waited a few minutes before placing the item down.  Here are some close up photos of my mask so you can see the various weights and textures that I used on it.


You can see that I used the Best Glue Ever on: laces, a piece of a collar, pearl trim, braided trim, marabou feather trim, ivory peacock feathers, seam binding, and a rosette with a tiny pearls in the center. The
Best Glue Ever was able to handle all these materials and everything is on my mask very sturdy.


I had to use this piece of vintage gold and rhinestone bling on this project, don't you love it?  I made a few small glue dots from the Best Glue Ever and placed them on the back of the bling piece and they worked like a charm!  I also used the glue dots to secure each individual ivory peacock feather and string of pearls or seam binding.

I urge you to give this awesome product, the Best Glue Ever, a test for yourself...you won't be sorry.  And remember, it's not just for paper crafting.  So get your masks out, gather all of your trims and bling and try one of these too!  Here's a final look at my mask:


Thank you so much for stopping by today, please take a moment to subscribe to this blog and leave a comment.

Happy Crafting,
Kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment