09 10 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Foiling For Fall With ScraPerfect

Hi there!  Kim here today to share a Fall home decor project.  Fall is my favorite season, but doesn't really exist in Florida so I decorate like it does!  I found this grapevine wreath with chicken wire at my local craft store for only $2!  Now I just have to wait for Halloween to be over so I can hang it up.
ScraPerfect made this project quick and easy!  Hope you like my Fall creation:


I started out by wrapping a white pip berry garland around the wreath. Using my Silhouette Curio, I cut out the leaves and words out of colored card stock. I repainted the pumpkin because it was gold when it was given to me.  After the paint dried, I added some Tim Holz distress glitter in rust and swiped the pumpkin lines with white ink. I handmade a bow with a gauzy ribbon and adhered that to the wreath.  Then I attached the leaves, then the pumpkin, and finally more pip berry garland.
As you can see, the pumpkin is embellished by mulberry roses in cream, orange, and brown. The orange roses have also been given a coat of glitter.  Here's a closer look:


For the  greeting, I foiled the card stock letters in orange and then attached them to pieces of the gauze ribbon  to make it easier to adhere them to the wreath. I added some of the glittered roses around the letters for embellishment there also.  Here is a closer look at that:


I have to say that the star of this project is the Best Glue Ever!  I did have to use large glue dots to adhere the pumpkin because of it's weight, but it is stuck on there very well.  I used varying sizes of glue dots on everything, depending on size and weight.  I allow my glue dots to dry a few minutes until clear to place item.  Here is a full list of the ScraPerfect products I used for this wreath:

No Clog Writing Cap ( for the top of the BGE bottle for precision)
Best Cleaner Ever (for clean hands)

And here is a last, closer look at my Fall decor wreath, thanks so much for stopping by!  Please check back, subscribe to this blog, and leave me a comment.



Happy Fall Y'all,
Kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment